Friday, July 21, 2017

Assignment 10 - 10 Ways to Maintain Real Relationships in the Digital World


For my last assignment (can you believe it?!?), I chose to do the "10 Ways" assignment from the assignment bank. Most graphics were remixed using Prisma and Canva. The graphic above was a free template on Canva. Tweet 1 was created using io7text.com , which is a neat online fake iPhone message generator. Tweet 8 was created from a series of photos taken of my husband, Brian, at Chatfield Reservoir and made into a gif using Google Photo's Assistant. Tweet 10 was created by taking a picture of Cookie Monster and removing the background using the Background Eraser app. Then the meme was made on Poster Maker with a wood-panel background and the Cookie Monster quote. All tweets were tagged with the hashtag #10wmrr, which is short for "10 Ways to Maintain Real Relationships."

This was a fun last project for this class. I thought I'd mix social media again with a bit of writing and creating of graphics. Interestingly, one of the challenges I faced was making sure I wasn't saying the same things over and over again, but instead had 10 distinct ways written and tweeted. The fun part was creating graphics to go along with my 10 ways. I really like how cleanly Twitter Moments keep your tweets organized, so after publishing all 10 ways via Twitter, I created a Twitter Moment. That moment can be viewed below. It's been a fun ride. One more case study and then we are on to the final week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 8 of INTE5340: Learning With Digital Stories - Final Reflection

So, here we are. Week 8. The final week of INTE 5340. And what a fun ride this has been. Even in my final days in this course, I have bee...